Video for assignment.
Assignment 1: Front-End Needs Analysis
Due Week 3 and worth 160 points
Imagine that you work for an educational organization or a training department for an organization (e.g., K12, higher education, corporate training, military, or non-profit). Your organization is procuring a new Learning Management System (LMS) for online education or training needs.
Note: You may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization[s] that you have used. You may also create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments.
The following resources may help you with this assignment:
· Article titled “LMS Needs Analysis – Questions To Ask When Reviewing Systems”, located at http:// Article titled “Resources for Procuring the ‘Right’ Learning Management System”, located at https:// a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
The organization that we will be using is (FRTIB) Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
1. Describe your organization and explain what kind of education / training it provides.
2. Explain the current systems and processes used for education / training in your organization.
3. Identify the key internal administrative and educational stakeholders from your organization that will access and / or maintain the LMS. Specify each stakeholder’s role for the LMS.
4. Determine at least five (5) key specific needs of the organization that you foresee will benefit from an LMS based upon the stakeholders’ roles. Justify your response.
5. Prioritize and classify the needs that you determined in Question 3 in order to select the right LMS for your organization. Justify your response.
6. Suggest a strategy for assessing proprietary and open-access LMSs to correspond with the needs of your organization. Provide a rationale for your suggestion.
7. This paper should have Six Level One Header
7. Provide at least two (2) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
8. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Why Hire a Professional Essay Writer from MyHomeworkGeeks
Quality Urgent Essays
Domyhomeworkk online platform provides the best essay writing service ever received elsewhere, thanks to our professional essay writers. Experience gained in the 10+ years of being in the assignment writing industry is also an added advantage.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
A lot is done to maintain us as the best essay writing service provider. Besides owning a degree from a recognized university, a writer must pass the rigorous tests we take them through before they are considered eligible to offer urgent essay help on our website.
Affordable Urgent Assignment Help
Who said a reliable website should not be cheap also? While it is human nature to associate prices with quality, that does not always work. At domyhomeworkk.com, we guarantee you cheap and urgent essay help without compromising the quality.
24/7 Available Urgent Essay Writing Service
Whether it is a ‘write my essay for me cheap’ or ‘edit my essay’ order you want to request, always feel free to reach us at any time of the day. Our experts work in shifts to ensure that you access urgent essay writing services at any time of the day.
Plagiarism Free Essays Online
The punitive measures that come with plagiarized content are so harsh, and we understand that. We consequently ensure to write each client’s papers from scratch no matter how urgent the essay is. To acknowledge borrowed content, our quick writer references and cites the work.
Wow Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
So much stress and so little time? Take care of yourself: let us help you with your tasks. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.