There are two different discussions:
Unit 2 DB: Employee Protection Laws (HRM)
An important part of HRM is understanding the Federal laws and Executive Orders that have brought equality, safety, and health to the workplace. Select one of the following employment laws listed below. Please do not duplicate one of the laws you are doing for your PowerPoint presentation.
· Civil Rights Act of 1964
· Executive Order 11246 (1965)
· Title VII and Sexual Harassment Amendment
· Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978
· Civil Rights Act of 1991
· Equal Pay Act of 1963
· Age Discrimination in Employment (1967)
· Americans with Disabilities Acts of 1990 and 2008
· Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008
· Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009
· OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health ACT of 1970
· A summary of the law’s history and the major components. Using academic data paraphrase the information in your words and provide in-text citations and references. Do not quote sections of the law. To understand the law, you need to research and then restate the information in your words.
· Why is the law important to you or someone you know?
· Do you feel the law is working?
Unit 2 Forum: Private Disputes (Business Law)
Post in this Forum as follows:
1. What are three differences you can identify between a Trial Court (refer to our Textbook) and Judge Cristina’s television program? [See link provided in this unit.] Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2iYncaUEo
2. In terms of the resolution of private disputes, what purpose does Judge Cristina serve?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more