Use the Internet or Strayer University library (https://research.strayer.edu) to research costs that an inmate could incur if he or she chooses to challenge his or her confinement.
Write a 3-to 5-page paper in which you: Must be APA format
1. Analyze the legal mechanisms in which an inmate can challenge his or her confinement. Support or refute the cost of such challenges to the state and / or federal government. Provide a rationale for your response.
2. Analyze the grievance process from a state of your choice that inmates must follow while incarcerated. Critique the grievance process and whether it is enough to protect inmates’ rights while incarcerated. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Examine the five largest groups of inmates with special needs that are discussed in your textbook. Prepare one recommendation for each group that management can use to meet the needs of the special need inmate. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Determine whether the use of the death penalty violates offenders’ rights against “cruel and unusual punishment,” as guaranteed by the Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Justify your response.
5. Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more