PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE 2 ASSIGNMENTS HERE (1 DISCUSSION & 1 IP)
Discussion Assignment 5
Please discuss the following:
· What competencies were you able to develop in researching and writing the Comprehensive Project due in Unit 5?
· How did you leverage feedback from your peers in the Discussion Board for Units 1–4 in completing the Project?
· How will these competencies and knowledge support your career advancement in management?
(Not less than 200 words)
Individual Project Assignment 5
IP Assignment: Common Assessment
· Research Paper: Research the new Health Care Reform Bill 101 (Affordable Care Act) that was instituted in March 2010.
· Construct a comprehensive research paper that will examine how the reform came into existence, the time line of proposed changes, the key features of the law, and how the changes are affecting employees and employers.
· Examine the information and provide insight to how the changes have affected organizations’ philosophy toward benefit-planning and what direction the plan will take in the future.
This should be 3–5 pages, excluding the cover page, abstract page, and reference page. You need to support your work with at least 4 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources published within the past 5 years.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more