For Module 3, you will complete a 5 – 8-pages paper addressing the following topic:
Temperature Inversion — In the winter months in a small town located in a valley, a temperature inversion has occurred. An inversion is a change the normal atmosphere where a layer of cool air at the surface is overlain by a layer of warmer air, therefore limiting the ability for air at the bottom to escape. An inversion can lead to pollution and contaminates being trapped close to the ground, with possible adverse effects on health.
To Prepare: Review the Learning Resources and the above scenario. Think about your role as current or future environmental health/ public health professional and how you might address the scenario. Also, think about the responsibilities and services you may be called upon to carry out for the community.
You must: Include an APA style title page / include APA style headings for each section of your paper / cite the sources within your text in APA style / and include an APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper.
Instructions for students
For this assignment, you will prepare a paper on the environmental health functions and public health responsibilities related to an air quality control and protection scenario provided by your professor.
Review the Learning Resources provided in this module, your textbook, the CDC website, and any other quality public health or academic resources, and think about how the core functions of environmental health are related air quality control and protection. Visit the Walden writing center and review your Essential Guide to APA style for writing assistance.
Your paper must include the following:
· A title page, in APA format.
· Section headers, in APA format, for each section below:
· Describe the air quality incident and highlight the unique attributes of this situation and why it is a public health concern. Explain the situational background and why a public health response would be warranted.
· Describe the potential human health effects of this incident, taking into account the unique environmental health factors that influence exposure. What challenges/barriers can you expect to face given this information?
· Analyze the core public health roles and responsibilities in responding to the event and how local, state and federal public health agencies may work together in controlling the air quality incident. Also, what other resources and/or partnerships may be needed to respond to this incident?
· Describe the specific public health and community protection procedures that you feel will best protect the community and why? Make sure to discuss at minimum, incident investigation, exposure assessment, hazard containment, and public information dissemination.
· Provide a summary/conclusion adequately closing the paper and finalizing your thoughts.
· Cite the sources within your text and be sure to follow APA format.
· An APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper
Why Hire a Professional Essay Writer from MyHomeworkGeeks
Quality Urgent Essays
Domyhomeworkk online platform provides the best essay writing service ever received elsewhere, thanks to our professional essay writers. Experience gained in the 10+ years of being in the assignment writing industry is also an added advantage.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
A lot is done to maintain us as the best essay writing service provider. Besides owning a degree from a recognized university, a writer must pass the rigorous tests we take them through before they are considered eligible to offer urgent essay help on our website.
Affordable Urgent Assignment Help
Who said a reliable website should not be cheap also? While it is human nature to associate prices with quality, that does not always work. At domyhomeworkk.com, we guarantee you cheap and urgent essay help without compromising the quality.
24/7 Available Urgent Essay Writing Service
Whether it is a ‘write my essay for me cheap’ or ‘edit my essay’ order you want to request, always feel free to reach us at any time of the day. Our experts work in shifts to ensure that you access urgent essay writing services at any time of the day.
Plagiarism Free Essays Online
The punitive measures that come with plagiarized content are so harsh, and we understand that. We consequently ensure to write each client’s papers from scratch no matter how urgent the essay is. To acknowledge borrowed content, our quick writer references and cites the work.
Wow Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
So much stress and so little time? Take care of yourself: let us help you with your tasks. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.