GUIDELINES FOR THE ASSIGNMENT
You will have an interview with a practicing HR professional (HR manager, HR specialist or any person who has responsibilities for the HR activities in the company) on all or any of the HR functions (like training and development, recruitment etc.)
You will report the following information which may serve as a guideline for their interviews:
· A brief information about the organization (Vision, mission, history, organization chart, field of operation, products, number of employees )
· A brief information about the Human Resource Department (Number of people employed, their positions, structure of the department)
Name/title of interviewee
Description of job duties
Years of experience
· After the above background information is given , the anwers of the interviewee to the related questions you ask, will be written/organized in the essay form.(not as questions and answers form)
· Please refer to the lecture notes while preparing the questions for the function or functions of HRM you are going to examine during your interview in the selected firm.
Examples for the questions you are going to ask during the interview :
· How do you determine your training needs?
· Do you have your own trainers or outsource your training activities?
· What are your main sources for recruitment?
· Do you have a formal performance appraisal system in your company?
The results of the interview will be handed in as a written report ( approx. 3-5 pages double-spaced) .
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more