Evidence-Based Practice Guideline
Write a fully developed and detailed APA essay addressing each of the following points/questions. There is no required word count; be sure to completely answer all the questions for each question in detail. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Sources are not required; however, if sources are used make sure to cite using the APA writing style for the essay and complete a reference page. The cover page is required. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Utilize the databases identified in the text to locate an Evidence-Based Practice Guideline, related to your topic identified in Module 1. Perform a rapid critical appraisal of the Evidence-Based Guideline by answering the following questions in APA format. All questions should be answered in detail and explanations offered according to guideline content when applicable.
• Who were the guideline developers?
• Were the developers of the guideline representative of key stakeholders in this specialty (inter-disciplinary)?
• Who funded the guideline development?
• Were any of the guideline developers funded researchers of the reviewed studies?• Did the team have a valid development strategy?
• Was an explicit (how decisions were made), sensible, and impartial process used to identify, select, and combine evidence?
• Did its developers carry out comprehensive, reproducible literature review within the past 12 months of its publication/revision?
• Were all important options and outcomes considered?
• Is each recommendation in the guideline tagged by the level/strength of evidence upon which it is based and linked to the scientific evidence?
• Do the guidelines make explicit recommendations (reflecting value judgments about the outcomes)?
• Has the guideline been subjected to peer review and testing?
• Is the intent of use provided (i.e. national, regional, local)?
• Are the recommendations clinically relevant?
• Will the recommendations help me in caring for my patients?
• Are the recommendations practical/feasible? Are resources (people and equipment) available?
• Are the recommendations a major variation from current practice? Can the outcomes be measured through standard care?
Be sure to include the database from which the guideline was obtained and please submit a copy of the guideline with your paper.
Your APA formatted paper fully answer each question in complete sentence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more