I have received a lot of reports to review from students, some of them have been excellent, which is good to see. From the feedback I have given, I thought I would summarise it for all students:
* Make sure you are using a dataset of images, at least 5000 images with at least 3 classes
* Use a process of either 1. image processing with neural network, OR 2. deep learning neural network. Any other technique is not correct, e.g. SVM, etc.
* Split your data properly, 70% for training, 10% for validation, 20% for testing.
* You need to include accuracy (%) results for all, training, testing and validation.
* The training curves should include the training, testing and validation result for each epoch
* Make sure the training continues until the results plateau
* The confusion matrix should be used to visualise the testing results
* Use the template included to structure your report.
* Double-check the coursework description and marking scheme to make sure you have included everything that is required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more